Thursday, December 14, 2006

 

Wired kinks

Yes, I still have the bite turbos - there is no consolation on this occasion in being right. I had a glimmer of hope when I persuaded the Ortho to test whether my teeth were actually touching them and of course one tooth was touching, I could even feel it before he put the blue paper between my teeth, which was enough for him to say they had to stay. Same wire with different kinks in it. Same elastics at the front. At the moment I have various sore bits, especially the front teeth, which need bringing forward. But all looking good. He asked me if I was enjoying it and I wouldn't say enjoying is the right word, but it's definitely interesting to see how things are changing and not having jaw ache and having better looking teeth is of course something to smile about, (sorry couldn't resist).

Labels:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?