Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

Head in a spin

I've been telling friends about all the relations popping up all over the place and how I felt about being in Germany - comfortable but... and well it all got a bit too much today - lots of emotions and thoughts flying around in my head. Especially there is this thought, what if things had been different, would we all have known each other? Of course that's silly, because I wouldn't be me, but still. Then I've been reading a little about Portugal and the Inquisition, now I've got actual names, it's not just some line in a history book, it's putting a different light on recent history, like it's all happened before... so many times.

Another part of the story is that there are past Chief Rabbi's popping up all over the place and coming from what I thought was such a secular family that's thrown me a bit.

Labels:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?