Sunday, September 18, 2005

 

First Week Back

Suffering from bad jet lag hence still being up at this late hour... Making use of the sleeplessness though, have just won my first auction on EBay - as if I haven't spent enough already…

So I spent most of the week sleeping, reacquainting myself with Radio 4, trying to work out how to reorganise my room, which included practically memorising the Ikea catalogue, bad food at Ikea - no offence Anna - getting lost numerous times walking around the showroom...argh...and to think I'm going back again next week. Haven't managed to get myself working yet, but live in hope. Got to see little R today though and am volunteering for Open House tomorrow…hope you are all out there checking front rooms.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?