Friday, July 15, 2005

 

Free bell

It's been stressful using the tube this week –I've been struck by my need for reassuring smiles from fellow passengers and a sense that the calm could be broken at any moment. I can't quite get my head around the fact that they were suicide bombers; I don’t want to think about them having set a precedent.

On a much lighter note I have been rushing around trying to get everything for going away. Finally bought a dress for Tuesday, lucked out as by the time I managed to buy the one I wanted, it had gone into the sale.

Crossed the footbridge at Waterloo this evening – decided to use the lift and didn't realise the bridge was closed for filming. Turned out they were shooting Anthony Minghella's new film Breaking & Entering. I walked past Juliette Binoche, but didn't see Jude Law who's also supposed to be in it. Made me a bit nostalgic.

Thank you to the kind guy at the cycle shop you gave me a free bell - mine fell off cycling down Piccadilly...

PS I'm finally going to get that haircut!
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?