Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Reassurances

Can I just say that I was late for something today that I really really really shouldn't have been late for. Why did this happen to be the day that I could not find a parking space?

Playing catch up; the Jacket arrived at the weekend it's very bright and had a strange chemical smell, which the seller has reassured me is fine and smell apart, I love it, so I've washed it and it's drying.

The moo cards are going back, but they are hoping to get some colour management system running in the next fews weeks, so I'll try again then.

Suddenly everyone wants a flickr account, all I can say is, it's about time to.

Plus A says my teeth are looking good, I don't think I can tell anymore.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?