Wednesday, November 08, 2006

 

A ticking off

I went overdrawn by £36 for one day, not even sure it was a whole day and they slapped on a £30 fee. I know this is 'normal' for banks these days, but I have good news, we are fighting back. The banks ombudsman has had more than 100% increase in the number of complaints from frustrated customers. I went to the bank in my pj's (a first for me, not feeling so good), to rectify the situation. They still wanted to charge me £15, but I persisted, I got a little hot under the collar (I had a temperature) and they begrudgingly refunded the total amount, but told me that I would be charged next time. I hate the way they do that, like I've been a naughty school child and if it happens again I'll get detention.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?