Thursday, November 09, 2006

 

Loving Flickr

I have been busy reorganizing my photos - I mostly just had this long list and it was getting a bit cumbersome - I can't seem to get on with iPhoto, I really have tried. So now they are cataloged by month/location and I'm using Photoshop's browser to look at them.

I'm continually being inspired by flickr, I've finally discovered how to use the groups. Check out Utata, the discussion pages are really helpful and the photo's are incredible. I love the open nature of the groups, I can add a photo alongside a professional photographer, that's just so inspiring. When the internet works it really is transforming. I so want a digital SLR.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?