Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

Disappointment

My Moo mini cards came, but they are very disappointing. I love the cards, but my photos came out really dark and dull. So I wrote to tell them:

"Our cards have a matte laminate on both sides which knocks down the brightness a bit, but protects the cards and gives them a good feel. In the future, we plan to implement some form of color management to compensate for this, but for now, we can only recommend that users choose bright images for the best results."

Well, my photo's looked fairly bright to me - it all depends on the screen you are looking at... A real shame, but I've just asked if I can return them - I can't face giving out cards that look like I take really crap photos.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?