Friday, November 17, 2006

 

A first

I did it, I braved the torrential rain to buy my first ever lottery ticket. I've already set up a Foundation and allocated the money. It's an odd sensation to be part of something like this, I along with millions of other people across Europe, all of us believing there is a small chance, actually one in 76 million, of having our lives changed for the better by the numbers written on a single piece of paper. We and I can now officially include myself, believe that this would be a good thing, buying into the myth, despite the fact that often such a windfall results in tragedy.

Of course that won't happen when I win.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?