Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

Kidnap

I had the niece to stay over the weekend, I sort of had to kidnap her, or otherwise she was going to be home alone. So I was introduced to the whole (two) Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. We saw the second one in the cinema and the first the next day on DVD. The Johnny Depp thing seems to work better in memory than whilst watching, which perhaps explains that Oscar nomination. I quite enjoyed them though (I haven't been to the cinema for a while), except for the half human half sea creatures in the second one, which made me very uncomfortable indeed. I think it was the whole something living inside sort of thing - anyway I wanted them to go away.

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?