Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

My teeth hurt

Any connection with my teeth hurts. Imagine a wire wrapped around a tooth and someone pulling it, then multiply the feeling - gush, I hear you saying, that sounds rather like a form of torture, not something you'd pay for...

Well as consolation and to take my mind off it, I've placed the order for the camera. However, the first place I tried although their website said they had some, they had sold out, they recommended two other places, but neither of them had any left either. As I can't phone the place I've ordered it from, I'm trying not to get too excited until it's dispatched after the weekend, until then I'm not going to be convinced they actually have one in stock.

I made the mistake of taking a look at some comments about it and they range from fantastic to every picture comes out blurry. I should learn not to read these things.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?