Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Blogiversary

Frizz is a year and one day old. I've enjoyed the blogging thing. It's now the longest diary of any sort I've kept. It's been a great place to rant, remember and document. It's been interesting to see what grabs attention, braces being by far the most popular recently. It's made me think about some of the things I've done, instead of just saying, next. It's reminded me to take photographs. I've even learnt a bit of html and updated my geek gene. It's introduced me to other blog's, which I've enjoyed reading and which have informed me about life, art, politics and OK some gossip too. And it's meant I've been a little bit 'out there', which has been a big deal and feels so good. So a very big thank you to those who are still reading and for all the encouraging words.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?