Saturday, May 20, 2006

 

Torturevision

Ok so I'm home, which is bad, because I should be in Hampstead listening to E singing, which would be so much better, but I'm right across town and feeling so lazy, I'm skipping everything.

Torturevision, otherwise known as the Eurovision Song Contest - the most embarrassing European event in history, it's so bad you have to wonder if they actually sell tickets or give them away. Our entry sounds like something created by the cast of Grange Hill [a classic BBC children's TV series set in a school]. Although I've missed a few songs, I think Lithuania should win having the gall to call their song 'We are the Winners of Eurovision' with the line "vote for the winners", no subtlety then, but they made us laugh. Terry of course is in fine form.

Well at least I missed Big Brother...
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?