Monday, April 03, 2006

 

No bite

I rang the Ortho's office first thing and they told me to hang in there, but I really don't like having something stuck in my mouth that's not really doing anything… I lisped through AT and now I'm going to lisp through science class. I talk and I sound so strange to myself that it completely puts me off and I forget what I’m saying. I know it will get better, it would just be easier if the bite turbos were actually working.

I bought baby food today; organic vegetables with Quinoa and Apple and Quince… I'll let you know what they taste like... this is a sorry state of affairs.

The West Wing; two episodes in a row is fine, three is too much.

Technorati Tags:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?