Saturday, April 01, 2006

 

Schools out

After all the rushing, it's time for a lazy day.

A phone call from a friend I haven't spoken to in, like a year, I merrily lisped away. It's four O'clock and I'm not dressed yet. I've watched the first two episodes of series five of The West Wing (hell it's good), I've killed a moth, I know, I wasn't going to. The stoppers [bite turbos] on the back of my teeth now aren’t stopping anything, just being annoying and my front teeth are hitting the lower braces, I don't know whether to call my Ortho now or see if by tomorrow it's ok again… I managed to eat; banana, soup, and yogurt, but my lower teeth are sore, like someone has been trying to knock them out with a hammer.

I'm off to the supermarket in search of soft food. Suggestions welcome.

Technorati Tags:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?