Friday, March 31, 2006

 

Day 5

Well I'm posting from the Apple store just because it's seems high time. I'm done with my week of meetings, we had a relaxed goodbye lunch, we've packed so much in, it seems like it's been about three weeks, in a good holidayish kinda way.

I’ve just had my bottom braces put on and I had to have these stoppers [bite turbos] cemented to the back of my upper front teeth so I can't bite down on the lower braces, but it also means I can't bite down at all, I have no idea how I’m supposed to chew – I guess I’m not and I really do have a lisp... so I'm walking around lisping in a sing song Americanish tone, having picked up a little of my colleague's accent.

Technorati Tags:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?