Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

Lisp

Well, no reprieve from the lisp as the Ortho was away all last week, I'm there on Tuesday. I'm actually getting used to the bite turbos, but they are still too high, the only time they are useful is at night when I put wax underneath them to help prevent me from accidentally biting a bracket off in my sleep, although the fear of doing exactly that is not conducive to a good nights sleep and as a result I'm kinda tired. The braces themselves haven't been hurting at all, and working on the no pain, no gain theory, I'm wondering if anything is going on in there.

PS. the baby food, with a bit of seasoning, was actually OK. My new favorite meal is backed potato with mashed up avocado and yogurt – honestly it tastes good and no chewing needed.

Technorati Tags:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?