Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

blah blah blah

Stream of consciousness post. I finished the AT course - I'd really recommend it. I'm still lisping away, even managed to chair a meeting this evening, although I did get asked to repeat things rather more often than usual. Hi Bruce. Having a The West Wing overload. Love CJ, I want to be her when I grow up. Lots of dog walking as Simon is away - Konnichi wa, if you read this. Immigrants being beaten up in Russia. Saw Inside Man and am totally bemused - Spike Lee and the Holocaust? Sore gums and not being able to chew leads to indigestion. Loving the warmer weather. Happy holidays. Iran joining the nuclear club. Big council meeting tomorrow - very stressful.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?