Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

Greed

I'm feeling rather disenchanted with the world. Our neighbours had already put in an appeal – knowing something we didn't? A touch of what it must be like to live in a tin pot state. The way the planning process works is that the applicant, otherwise known as the developer, even if they loose have a right to appeal to the Secretary of State, the opposing side on the other hand has no right to appeal – so it's a stacked pack of cards and I thought I lived in the civilized world – silly me, yet again. Not only that, but there is no end to the madness as they can keep putting in applications and appealing until the cows come home. Me think's the law was devised by a rather shrewd developer, but if someone would like to tell me otherwise I'm willing to listen.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?