Friday, February 03, 2006

 

Mobile dependent

I forgot to take my phone out with me today [PANIC]. I realized I'd forgotten it as I was walking to the station, and considered for a moment going back to get it, but I'd found a good parking space, not so easy, so I dismissed the panic and carried on. Even though I'd had that horrible sense of something missing all day, I was very nonchalant when I got home, the damage having been done and only went to check for any messages after I'd eaten. So much for missing any cool happening, the only calls I'd missed, there were three, were from my orthodontist's office phoning to remind me about my appointment on Monday - like I wasn't thinking about it all day... that's two and a half days to go... until I become metal mouth.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?