Saturday, January 28, 2006

 

B.C.

Now stands for Before Celebrity - taken from Ali Smith, whose book The Accidental I've just started reading. T will be pleased, she gave it to me as a present some time ago and has been patiently waiting to borrow it back ever since.

Missed yoga... not good, I am becoming a lost cause there.

Am off now to do some knitting... at a Stitch and Bitch or a Knitting Circle (a generational thing). I was hoping someone would be able to teach me how to do cable stitch, but I didn't get it together to buy the special needle you need. I'll take the scarf I haven't touched for a while, in the hope that someone there can save me from unpicking it and turn it into something beautiful, although I think that it might also be a lost cause.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?