Sunday, October 29, 2006

 

Moments

I'm going to do a round up of films at the end of the Festival, although I think I might be a bit embarrassed to count up the number I've seen.

Other than seeing films I've bumped into a colleague from years ago, I've met a guy who looked extremely familiar, but who ignored me when I asked where I might have known him from, twice. I've had an odd conversation where I semi lied about my work and didn't defend blogs and I don't know why. I've repeatedly sat next to a well-known director to the point where it's becoming a bit farcical. I've discovered a great place for sushi and eaten tons of it (I'm a little worried about the Mercury count). I've drunk lots of hot chocolate and I've only walked out of one film.

Labels:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?