Saturday, October 21, 2006

 

Where I've been

It's been an 'I'm living in a channel five afternoon film' week and I have to thank A who’s been wonderful. In between the melodrama I've been doing the festival. So far I've been surprised by the films I've seen. Stranger than Fiction was great, in that feel good sort of way - don't read anything about it - just go and see it. The US Vs. Lennon, I saw by mistake and it turned out to be fascinating; I have a whole new respect for Lennon and Ono. I left the cinema thinking; where’s our Lennon? The Dixie Chicks certainly didn’t take up the baton. I didn't get The Wedding Director, but I was very tired at that point. The Boss of it All is a laugh....

Labels:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?