Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

What did I say...

It must have been the apple the other day cos it happened again... there I was carefully chomping away when something felt very wrong. I rushed upstairs to check in the mirror and the wire looked rather wonky and very bent. Luckily even though it looked worse than last time I managed, with much relief, to flip it back - I've learnt my lesson, no more apples for me. If an archwire can get a weakness, mine seems to have one.

I've put a new heading in the sidebar for topics... the first being, but of course, braces. It takes you to a Blogger search result, at the moment it's the only way I can think of doing it - alternative suggestions welcome.

Technorati Tags:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?