Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

B is for Blog



Originally uploaded by Frizzworld.

I just had a mad rush into Kingston, I got to John Lewis with 9 minutes to spare... there's nothing like the pressure of time to make decisions... I bought some strange patterned tights to wear at a party this evening - I think I'm going for the slightly cool, but more likely wacky look.

We had an interesting post Yoga discussion about old Ken, I think we all agreed that he shouldn't have been suspended, but there was a majority that thought he had gone too far and should have apologized. There was one dissenting voice that thought there was a subtext going on between Ken and Finegold.

Also, praise for George Clooney and Good Night, and Good Luck, I missed his interview on Late Review, shame the BBC doesn't do downloads for short pieces like that.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?