Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Poppadums

I finally saw Hidden after about three aborted attempts. Not at all what I was expecting and now I need to read the reviews to explain it's twists and turns - I understand the gist of it, but I'm confused by some of it, especially the last scene - won't say anything - except that it's definitely worth seeing.

Had a breakthrough with the braces - my first Indian meal, I even managed the Poppadums, and because of the type of braces - no elastics - I don't have to worry about staining... My gums are a bit cut up again though - from being lazy and not using the wax... new mantra, must remember the wax.

Next weeks dispatches sounds interesting: Stealing Your Freedom (Monday 27 Feb @ 8pm).
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?