Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Stitching and Bitching

At last I made it to Mekella's group, which got me knitting again…. another scarf. I haven't got very far as I've had to unpick it twice already to get what I wanted – pattern and width, but all set now. Met Scarlet (what a great name), who's just finished her yoga teacher training with a teacher she was raving about and one person who makes yoga mats which sell for £50 +. Both Scarlet and I looked on bemused – who pays that for a bit of carpet underlay? You'd be too scared to sweat!

My mother dragged Simon and I along to one of the local golf clubs – not the "Jewish" one Irene… for drinks with the local friendly estate agent. We sat ourselves down at a table and realised we'd placed ourselves right by the kitchen door – so we got first pick of all the food. We spent most of the night with an acquaintance of my mothers who of course? ended up being Second Generation…she was there with her daughter…who is an alternative therapist I saw for a treatment a few years back… she has lost an amazing amount of weight and I feel terrible because my only comment was "oh my god", before I realised what I was saying… from her reaction I'm sure she'd had it before. I feel bad.

I think I might end up having a nervous breakdown over the land issue we have going on… it's not an inheritance you'd wish on your worst enemy – or something like that.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?