Monday, November 21, 2005

 

Red and more red

Colour of the month I'm not really a waitress.
Judy my arms are aching from yoga…
Excited because I'm seeing Bob Dylan tomorrow.
Took John on his second visit to the Natural History Museum on Saturday… explained Darwinism to him… I don't think he'll be a naturalist on hearing that Darwin collected bugs as a boy and took them home his comment was... "disgusting".
Whilst last time I had to explain that what he was looking at were old bones this time I had to explain that all the animals were dead... and how do you explain how an animal is stuffed to a four year old? It got to the point where he even wanted to know when the animated T-Rex was going to die.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?