Friday, June 10, 2005

 

Slam

Garbage last night at the Brixton Academy – started off three rows from the front…if only I could put the determination I did in getting to the front into life…. It was a friendly, but wild crowd. If it hadn't been for the guy who stuck behind me, I would not have lasted…whoever you were…thank you, thank you, thank you. At various times I was so squashed that I could just let the crowd support me, and it was a wonderful feeling to just let go. That's not to say that I wasn't scared that something might go wrong and someone push that little bit too hard, but the crowd seemed instinctively to always pull back in time. It was a great show.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?