Monday, July 04, 2005

 

Strawberries and Cream

Last Monday – went to Wimbledon with a couple of friends. We were in a very civilized queue for an hour and a half. Once inside the atmosphere was as good as always. I managed to get handed a couple of No. 1 Court tickets within a few minutes of entering. One of the people I was with has more chutzpah than me and managed to get us on to Centre Court without tickets at all. Unfortunately, at the first change of ends we got kicked out. We split up, two of us went off to No. 1 Court to watch a very fast game of mixed doubles with four players I'd never heard of, I'm a little bit out of it when it comes to tennis these days. Whilst chutzpah chick managed to get back on to Centre Court, still with no ticket, for the rest of the match….
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?