Saturday, December 30, 2006

 

Rather too much food



Well, I thought I could use a blogging break, hence the silence. During this time I've eaten too much and felt sick quite a bit, the word gluttony has come to mind quite a lot, we are talking cake, chocolate, fudge, mince pies (gluten free thanks to Anna), Big R's amazing raspberry, lots of cold Salmon, an assortment of fine cheeses... the list goes on. Sandy and I went for a lovely Christmas morning walk, Sandy kited out for the occasion. Clapping hands, I got a genealogy programme from Big R and S, so I have somewhere to write down all the family info I've been finding out. And I haven't watched any TV, which I think is a first. I have been 'going' to watch Barefoot in the Park for about three days now, but it never seems to happen.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?