Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Email gone

My email is down: "550 mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address..." Honestly, I haven't been sending out spam...
Hi, Welcome to Virgin.Net Chat and Remote Assistance. My name is Gavin. How may I help you?
11:33 Hi, I just tried to send an email and it says 550 mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address
11:34 Ok, we do know of this issue and we are working to resolve it
11:36 can I do anything to change the IP address I'm on? [shows how much I know]
11:37 No, this is a Virgin issue and we are working to resolve it as we speak
11:46 how long do you think it will take?
Info: NTRsupport session ended

Well I guess that means they don't know how long it's going to take...
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?