Friday, July 14, 2006

 

Ahoy! Crocs

I tried on a pair of Crocs today. I have an on going love affair with eccentric shoes and over the years I've had them all. I wore Doctor Martins, on their second outing, Palladium's at university before the trend came and went. I was in Birkenstock's a good few years before the rest of you caught on. I came to Uggs late due to their ridiculously inflated price in the UK. The Crocs were comfortable, but I'm not sure I wasn't 'in between' sizes, plus no one has any decent colors left - it was either black or red. On the eccentric side I think they top the lot - perhaps only to be worn inside or with very long trousers.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?