Monday, June 12, 2006

 

That was the week

Hey, I don't know where the week went. I haven't done that much and maybe that's why I haven't posted. Had my period with awful pain in just about every form there is... not fun.

Sitting in the garden, eating mango the way Ofer in Israel taught me how.

Cycling in the park, I got a little sunburnt... everyone out cycling, kids paddling, dogs barking, swans hissing... people eating and enjoying the blue sky and hot sun.

Taking lots of photo's, loving the camera.

I have a loose bracket... on my crown, right at the back... not sure how they fix that. I think I get one bracket replaced for free, after that they charge, is a loose bracket, a broken bracket?

Big Love kinda creepy - in not a good way.

Technorati Tags:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?