Monday, June 19, 2006

 

Good food




Saturday was lovely; I ventured north of the river for the first time in a while and met up with the folks from yoga in the park. Then went to a meeting and met J who I'd been talking on the phone to for a while and turned out to be exactly as I'd imagined (hi there). Then I finally got all caught up with C who I'd not seen in ages, we went and had a lovely dinner in Belsize Park, not the main bit, but the lovely village-y bit. We tried the Hill first, but you know when you go somewhere and there are so many people and everywhere expects you to have been thinking in advance and booked ahead and neither of us had the energy to fight for a table. The place we ended up was lovely, all genteel and local and we got a table outside and enjoyed the lovely evening weather.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?