Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

Made it to class!

Happy: managed to get to yoga thanks to Sandy (dog) waking me up in time. Embarrassingly, for the first time ever my mobile went off, not just once, but twice in class - it was my alarm clock... for those that are wondering... I forgot it was on.

Everyone was very nice about the braces, although most people didn't say anything and then I was in that situation where I didn't know if I should make a joke about them or not. S said I looked younger and A said they looked sweet, neither is true, but it was good to hear.

I am becoming slightly obsessed with cleaning my teeth; they sparkle!

Technorati Tags:

You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?