Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

GTD the story so far

Well, I've got a very cool in-tray, a filing system going - I've labelled all the files with my new labelling machine, who would have thought using a labelling machine could be quite satisfying. You are supposed to do a two day collection thing where you write down everything you need to do full stop. I haven't managed to do that yet, it's finding two whole days together that's proving hard. When you have collected all the things you have to do you are supposed to make lists and really keep to them - I'm still a little unsure whether I could really stick to this - although it sounds great - there was another article in the Guardian by someone who has implemented the system saying how amazing it has been.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?