Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

Code and confusion

My head is full of code and confusion, but I'm slowly getting there; I keep having little light bulbs of understanding going off in my rusty brain. This is me trying to get my head around Wordpress and HTML and PHP and CSS and MySQL... My holiday project has rather taken over my head space... so I think I'm going to move Frizz over sooner rather than later, not least because it's distracting me from doing any 'proper' work, then I'll tinker with it as I get to know the system. The moving bit is a little worrying... I'd welcome any advice from any readers who have done it before.

A happy slappy New Year, I reckon it can't be said too often...
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?