Thursday, September 14, 2006

 

Synchronicity

Just came back from seeing The Niece get an award for academic progress - so proud. Hence the Einstein quote from earlier; I was looking up quotes for a card for her, (she wouldn't actually have appreciated the veggie one).

It was a whole evening; speeches, awards, music etc. The head teacher spoke so enthusiastically about the school and the students I was really impressed and all with fab 'animal print' heals on.

The guest speaker was Dame Judith Mayhew and a good part of what she said was on the importance and worth of taking up voluntary opportunities. I have been thinking about whether or not to go for such an opportunity that's come up recently, so it was as if she was talking to me, strange how sometimes that happens and things seem to point in a certain direction.
You are viewing a post on my old site. Click here to find this post on the new site.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?